Will Smith as Captain Steven Hiller in Independence Day:
- "Is that an earthquake?"
- "I really don't think they flew a ninety-billion lightyears to start a fire!"
- "I'm just a little anxious to get up there and whoop E.T.'s ass."
- "Oh, no. no, you are NOT shootin' that green shit at me!"
- [After smacking the alien in the head] "Welcome to Earth!"
- "Now that's what I call a close encounter."
- "Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass
through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an
attitude, actin' all big and bad... and what the hell is that smell? I could've been at a barbecue! But I ain't mad."
Short Personal Info | Biography | Recordings |
TV-Series | Awards | Filmography |
Links | Will Smith's Address | Home
© 1997 Double J Productions / Webmastered by Double J